ClariCap™ PETg is a high clarity, cast extruded, interior grade capping film that is a fantastic alternative to PVC. 100% recyclable, the resin in ClariCap PETg films is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ – Silver and GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified®.
- Low gas permeability
- Thermoforming versatility
- Retains optical clarity even after going through forming and bending processes
- Possesses exceptional transparency and clarity
- Does not stress whiten when bent or formed
- Good low temperature toughness
- Secondary operations such as solvent-bonding, lamination, decoration, cold-forming, punching/cutting and embossment
- Signage and P.O.P. displays
- Machine guards
- Face protection
- Vending machines
- Confectionery molds
- Orthopedic parts and medical equipment parts
PETg films are well known and widely recognized as the first choice for signage, packaging, POP displays, machine guards, face protection, vending machines, confectionary molds, orthopedic parts, components for medical equipment, medical packaging, customer packaging and secure packaging.